12/2/11 - Blog 1
Well, here I am... Spending my available Friday night at home in the messy recesses of my room. I don't exactly have a life story if that's what you want to entertain yourself. I wasn't a crack baby, or abused, or uber smart. I'm just your typical eighth grader. Ya know, the usual- peer pressure(which I do stay cautionary of), struggling with appearance and weight(but not in the way you think), trying to fit in perfectly.. the works- I am normal in many ways, but not. I have many amazing friends, but I still don't feel connected to the world much of the time. Maybe I expect too much, but I look at my best friend and wonder how she gets many people to like her... Maybe its because she has boobs and a butt... which I sadly lack): Moving on.....Like I said, I have a pretty normal life, but I am not exactly normal. I'm the kind of girl who uses the indie font before even looking at others, just because it said indie. I'm the kind of girl who picks a movie to watch, and as it is starting I already forget what I'm watching.(isn't that a sign of a brain tumor?(:_) I'm the kind of girl who will be walking and see a brown rock and when I kick it, I realize that it is definitely not a rock.... I'm the kind of girl who uses way to many ...'s and parentheses, which I seriously need to avoid. I am the kind who listens to music for almost every minute of my life, and when I'm not listening to it, I'm talking to someone about the most peculiar things. I am just one of those very different people, and I hope to keep it that way
As for looks, well not only is that irrelevant to my blog, but it is no ones business. Besides, If I told you, I would complain about how I am thirteen and only 5', and tatas (ya I am gonna call em' that) are like the nutritional elements of Twinkies.. MIA!
Well that's all I really feel like saying for my "intro," but there will be more... I think? I am very sketchy about routine, and most likely I will have to really desire to do this again. We will see..
-That One Indie ChickP.s. - I will always post a song of my choice whenever I post a quote, they may not have any connection to the blog, but I love them and want to make them just a tinge bit more public
This song is the bombdiggity!
No comments:
Post a Comment