Saturday, December 3, 2011

12/3/11 - Blog 3

                              Extremely bored- nothing to watch,draw, or write, so I'll just run away to here. Well I found out that when I was 7, I wrote a pretty bombdiggity poem, check it out? I think yes

One Magical Midnight
the sun turned to gold.
An old man grew young,
and a shy boy grew bold.
Some strange things happened
or so I've been told.

                     If you don't believe I wrote that, then thats fine, but I did, and I remember telling my mom, and well she didnt really listen... See we all love our mothers, its instinctual, yet it doesnt mean they're perfect. I am willing to admit that my mother has faults, as will I when my time comes to take on the challenge. For instance, many times when I go into her room to ask her something or tell her something she 1) Sighs, looks at me angrily 2) Harshly pauses her daily fix of Sell This House or True Tv. 3) Looks at me and says, "Can't you see I'm watching Tv?"
         All of those, by the way, are not choices. She does them all (the numbers were to represent how it goes on in chronological order) Most days I put on a bright face and pretend I didnt hear it, but as a hormonal girl, I get those days where I lash at her for neglecting my wanting to talk to her, and run back to my sanctuary. (ROOM) I don't know if its because she doesn't want to hear me blabber on about something that is useless, or because she really does think what I have to say is less important than her show. I do love her more than anything in this world, but I cant help but feel sometimes that she didnt exactly get help on how to raise a child. But then again, who really knows the perfect way to raisea kid? I also think much of the time that I am overacting, because I wasnt necessarily a planned out baby. In fact, my mom wasnt even married, and the fool who contributed blindly, ran away back to Texas- See ya!- But at the end of the day, when I break down my thoughts, my mom is doing fantastic, even though she raised me alone for the first five years of my life. (She got married when I was 6) I guess what I am trying to say, is that you may get your doubts on how your mother thinks of you, but in the end, she used up all of her time just for you. Time spent going to parties, connecting with friends, going to college, getting a great job, and so many other options. So really think about it, get out of your room, or wherever your reading this (If you are.. HA!), and go give your mom, and/or dad a big hug, and tell her how much you love her/him. Because even though we might all want our life to be like a hallmark movie, this is better than nothing(: 
Funny how I got into this subject just from a recollected poem? Life's just funny.
     - That One Indie Chick

Many different songs to choose from.. Everybody does want to be loved

No comments:

Post a Comment