12/8/11 - Blog 4
I know I know, you said a couple days, not a week! But I've had way too many problems and an exceeding amount of homework to even think about writing. Well I have a horrible tooth ache, cramps like hell, back aches, and a whole lot of runny noses. Nothing new I guess.. Except, I've started reading a new novel! YIPPEE But wait, there's more! This particular book is not just any book, its my first horror novel! And if I do say so myself, I never thought text could scare me, but now I see otherwise. Its called Heart-Shaped Box, and it is about a man who buys a ghost online,(As fake as it sounds, it is explained that the ghost will follow his favorite suit, so basically he bought a suit with a little something extra) knowingly too, and soon enough he realizes that the ghost sold to him was the step-father of the girl he used to date, before he broke her heart and sent her away. She committed suicide back at home and when the step-father died, he wanted his spiritual body to have vengeance. So now he's gotta keep his mind together, and not go crazy and let the ghost get to him and kill him. I'm not very far yet, but its reeled me in and now i have to finish it(: Once I read more I will post more on it, but for now I'm condemned to an hour supply of homework.. yay..
- That One Indie Chick
| Sooner or later the dead catch up... |
No comments:
Post a Comment