12/15/11 - Blog 5
Nothing like straying away from my 4 paragraph essay thats due tomorrow.(: Well my weeks have been way to busy lately. So. Much. Homework. But I'm back now for a little while, and I've decided to take a nice break, letting my Young the Giant Pandora Radio station do its best. I haven't finished my horror novel yet, but theres already been two freaking deaths! A doggie was one too...): But the book is still entertaining. I read a really good book a little bit ago and thought it would be cool to share it. Its called 13 Little Blue Envelopes and it is pretty good. Its like P.S-I love you met some movie where a girl goes to Europe(Only Sister of the traveling pants(: ). It was definately a great read and I hope people who like romance and travel books(: If anyone reads this, and has any suggestion for a good book like Narnia, or something about someone going to a mystical land meeting mystical creatures, ya know yadayadayada(: Well thats all I have to write for now... Making a collage of my favorite album artwork, cant wait to post a pic when its finished.
| Hope there's a sequel(: |
No comments:
Post a Comment