12/3/11 - Blog 2
Lordie, I hate being so stupid and just plain oblivious to others feelings. And today, my friends, this applies to my best friend. I made some rude comment on one of her pictures that angered her, and i was not expecting it(knowing her). I apologized but I still feel like crying. She gives me a pep talk like I am a stupid person who doesn't understand anything. She then tells me that she is not butt hurt, just wants me to know that it was a bitch move, what I did. I just don't know what to do... I feel like nobody really likes me, and I'm very self conscious. All of my friends are very pretty and popular and liked, but I feel like a loser who makes people feel awkward): You know the story of the ugly duckling? Well I feel like I am the ugly duckling, but i still haven't found my way home...
- That One Indie Chick
No comments:
Post a Comment